What if I can't access my account?
If you need help accessing your account, you can contact us by email. Email is available 24/7.
Why is my account not refreshing?
See if these steps help:
- Check that that your financial account is not highlighted in red on your dashboard, or the card for that financial institution is not highlighted in red on the accounts tab. If it is, please click on that financial institution on the dashboard or the card for that financial institution and follow the directions.
- There may be a temporary issue accessing your financial institution.
- There may not have been any posted transactions in the last period of time for your financial institution. We only show posted transactions, and not pending transactions. Depending on your financial institutions processing rules and deposit hold rules it can take up to 10 days for a transaction to be fully posted. If this doesn’t work, send us an email with as much information as possible:
- What's the account and the URL? (e.g., Chase Bank, www.chase.com)
- What's the specific error message you're getting?
- What security requirements does the account require? (e.g., image verification, extra security question)
- Can you log into your account's website directly?
Why am I having problems adding an account?
Here are some things that might help you fix the issue:
- Make sure you're using the same login credentials you use when accessing your account on your provider's (bank, insurance, etc.) direct website.
- If you're seeing a specific error message, (FinLocker to capture list of error messages)
If the issue continues, contact us and include the information below:
- The name of the problematic account.
- The URL you use to login to the provider--for example, www.chase.com.
- The specific error messages that you get when trying to add the account to your account.
- Information about extra security requirements your provider requires to log in, such as image verification, additional security questions, incorrect forms, etc.
- Can you successfully log in to your account's website directly?
Note: We currently only support accounts in the U.S.
How can I exclude an account?
Don’t want to see one of your accounts? You can hide the account.
Hide an account: This means your account is still linked and active and will still keep track of your transactions in it; we just don’t show you the account.
Here’s how to hide your account:
- Click the profile icon in the top menu
- Click “Settings”
- Use the eye-shaped icon next to each account to hide or un-hide it
Delete a Financial Institution account: We remove your account from your locker which means we will no longer retrieve information from that Financial Institution nor have access to that financial institution, we will delete all data related to that account from your locker (we will keep archival copies according to our data retention policies for legal and compliance purposes).
Why am I not seeing transactions?
If you are missing specific transactions, here are a few tips that may help:
- Refresh the account by clicking the refresh icon next to the account.
- Is the missing transaction pending or cleared? Pending transactions may be visible on the bank's website, but they will not appear until they have cleared or posted.
- Do any of the missing transactions share all the same details (same merchant, amount and date and time), and only one is being posted? If that's the case, we do only post one transaction (to avoid duplicate transactions).
Still missing transactions? Please contact us via email and let us know as much info as possible so we can get it straightened out for you as quickly as possible. Include the following details:
- Is this only happening with a specific type of transaction (like all checking account transaction), with specific merchants, with specific amounts or specific categories?
- What bank and account type are you having the issue with?
- Is there are specific date range for the missing transactions?
Please don’t delete your account you enrolled as all historical data will be lost.